Carpet Cleaning Calgary
The Health of your Home is affected by proper Carpet Cleaning Calgary
We try to use the healthiest and cleanest methods possible to give you a premium Carpet Cleaning Calgary, and in order to accomplish this, A Brighter Day Chem-Dry uses the Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) method. This way we can give you a great carpet cleaning Calgary service, both in method and customer service.
- Using a fraction of the amount of water that typical steam cleaning processes require, our Hot Carbonating Extraction process makes it possible for carpets to dry in hours – not days
- Faster-drying carpet and upholstery means less disruption for you and your family
- The proprietary carbonated cleaning process we use will delve deep within the fibers of the carpet and lift particles and dirt to the surface where they are whisked away, leaving you with a deeper clean
- Without any soaps or detergents, our natural cleaning solution won’t leave behind any dirt-attracting residue. This means your carpets can stay cleaner for longer
- Our core cleaning is a Green-Certified cleaning solution that is safe and non-toxic
- In a study conducted by a leading independent lab, our HCE cleaning process was found to remove an average of 98% of common household allergens from carpet and upholstery and, when a sanitizer is added, 89% of airborne bacteria, creating a healthier home*
- With our low-moisture process, you don’t have the risk of mould and mildew growth that often comes with the excessive water used by most steam cleaners.
Carpet Cleaning Calgary Results to be Proud Of
Our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) process was tested by a leading independent air quality laboratory in multiple homes. The lab found that Chem-Dry removes an average of 98.1% of common household allergens from carpets and upholstery. The common allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergens.